If one word can describe Cheryl, it is “diligence”. She is dedicated to representing your best interest.
Six Things You May Not Know About Cheryl:
1. She previously owned and operated a retail store and understands marketing and customer service.
2. She has been married for 38 years to her soul mate and have two wonderful sons who have exceeded their family values and professions in the medical field.
3. Cheryl continues to be active in community leadership and serves on several boards. Women’s Council of Realtors, STARC, and American Heart Association.
4. Her office peers recognized her with the Cooperative Spirit Award. This achievement reflects her constant willingness to support and help her Co-workers.
5. Cheryl Chapel brings a wealth of experience with her; a top producing practitioner in real estate since 1997.
6. She has several industry certifications, including: CRS (Certified Residential Specialist), Epro (Technology certified), Accredited Buyer’s Agent Designation, GRI (Greater Realtor Institute)
Cheryl stays current in every aspect or concern that affects her community. She is credentialed in areas of Real Estate that many realtors just don’t focus upon in their business. It’s what sets her apart from the traditional agent.